RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. RETURN CONDITIONS
If you'd like to return or exchange a product, reach out to us. We will be glad to help you. Some rules of engagement first:
- You have a 15-day period to apply for a return or exchange, starting on the day of delivery. Anything later will not be accepted.
- Please make sure the product is unused, in perfect condition, with all original labels and tags attached and in its original packaging.
- After you've done this, please have a check you folded the garments exactly the way you received them. Please do so, anything wrinkeld or rumpled will not be appreciated and an extra fee of €5 will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- Include the original packing list in the return package.
- Shipping costs are never refunded. It will only be reimbursed in case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
- Returns and exchanges on SALE items are never accepted. Refunds are only given on full priced items.
- We cannot held liable for any items lost in transit.
- Make sure points 1-7 are understood, clear and respected. We only accept returns if those points are fulfilled. We don't want to seem to pedantic, but the returns of goods is a costly and labour-intensive process especially for a little independent company like ours. So thanks for your help and let's not have any awkward discussions about it.
2. RETURN PROCEDURE
To RETURN or an item:
- Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing your intention
- We will answer within 48hrs and mail you a returns label* if applicable.
- Put all items and the original packing list in an adequate return bag/box, attach the return label, seal it and let if fly.
- The return fee* will be deducted from the total amount.
- To exchange an item we kindly ask you to place a new order in our online store.
After we've received the goods, we'll inspect them thoroughly to make sure they are 100% ok. If that is the case we will refund the money within 15 days, excluding any shipping costs and deducting the return fee.
3. RETURN LABEL & RETURN FEE*
The Return fee we deduct is based on the administrative and logistics cost to return the goods, this varies per country.
- Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg: €6
- Rest of EU: €9
We can only issue return labels for EU countries. Due to customs and tax laws non-EU returns have to be returned at your own cost with a courier of choice. As many other brands we're looking into this matter to resolve this, to give a smoother service and better experience.
If there is something unclear or you have some additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com